Teishin Needleless Acupuncture Therapy
Are you struggling to sleep at night? Suffering from muscular or neurological disorders? Digestive issues? Respiratory problems? Can’t focus at work or school? Can’t seem to stop the headaches or facial pain?
We as humans sure go through a lot of stress and discomfort, and unfortunately, most Western Medication can end up doing more harm than good. If you want lasting relief that works, you need Teishin Needleless Acupuncture Therapy in Vancouver.
Delivered by Kazuo Tateishi, a registered Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) practitioner and #1 Teishin expert in Western Canada, Teishin Needleless Acupuncture Therapy in Vancouver is a natural and virtually painless way to get to the root of your problems and facilitate the body’s natural healing functions.
Japanese Acupuncture has shown impressive results in men, women, boys, and girls of all ages suffering from injury or illness.
Forest of Zen Wellness is a holistic Japanese Acupuncture clinic based in the heart of Vancouver, Canada, delivering gentle, non-invasive, and virtually painless Acupuncture procedures.
While our Funamizu-Style Teishin Therapy shares the same fundamental principles of traditional Acupuncture, we replace sharp needles with round-ended metal instruments. This is perfect for infants, the elderly, and anyone suffering from pain or sensitivity either physically, mentally, or emotionally.
From soft tissue problems to generalized anxiety, Teishin is a proven way to get to the root of pain, digestive issues, neurological, circulatory, or reproductive problems (male and female).
- Sleep issues: Enjoy lasting relief from moderate to severe sleep disturbances.
- Muscular and Neurological Disorders: From headaches to chest pains, sore shoulders, neck pain, tennis elbow, tendonitis, sciatica, osteoarthritis, and much more, Teishin targets and eases the root of pain.
- Digestive Disorders: Teishin has been found to restore normal digestive function, eliminating issues including constipation, diarrhea, hyperacidity, spastic colon, and gastritis.
- Better Focus: Concentrate better at work or school, boost your short-term memory, and improve your ability to make quick decisions.
- Respiratory Issues: From a simple sore throat to asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis, or a recurring chest infection, respiratory issues are no match for the power of Teishin.
- Mental Disorders: PTSD, depression, anxiety, and more can all be eased through Japanese Acupuncture.
- And much more!
Why Teishin Therapy?
Many people are afraid of Acupuncture as they believe it will cause pain and discomfort. While this is sometimes the case with traditional Acupuncture needles, Teishin works differently, using gentler, less invasive techniques that don’t require skin penetration.
To learn more about our unique Teishin Needleless Acupuncture Therapy in Vancouver, and to heal your pain once and for all, book your appointment today!